WARNING: ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS
ACTIVITY BECAUSE A HOT STOVE IS USED!
- frying pan
- warm water
- two clear glass bowls
- dark/milk chocolate chunks
- white chocolate
- food coloring (we used green)
- a mold to put the chocolates in (example: ice cube tray, mini muffin tin)
- Put the warm water into the frying pan and heat to the lowest setting so
that it won't burn the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate into the bowls, using one bowl for dark chocolate and the other for the white chocolate.
- Place the bowl with the dark chocolate into the water that is in the frying pan (there should be NO water in the bowl). Let the chocolate melt.
- Once the dark chocolate has melted, spoon it into the parts of the mold. Chill in fridge for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Place the bowl with the white chocolate in the water that is the frying pan (there should be no water in bowl). Let the choclate melt.
- Once the white has melted , add a few drops of food coloring to change the color. Stir until the entire mixture is colored.
- Remove the dark chocolate from the fridge.
- Use the toothpicks to make designs with the colored chocolate on top of the dark chocolate.
- Chill in fridge for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and pop out of mold.
- Now you have delicious chocolate!!!
Note: Butch says he tried to melt it in a microwave and it didn't work.