Folding Paper Craft
- piece of paper, perfectly square (all four sides the same length)
- Fold paper in half.
- Open the paper and fold it in half the other way.
- Take one corner of the paper and bring it to the very middle where the two folds meet. Fold so the corner stays in the middle.
- Repeat step 3 with other three corners.
- Turn paper over.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 on the other side of the paper.
- With the newly folded side facing up, fold the paper in half.
- Open paper back up and fold the other way.
- Look at corners A & B on the diagram. Take corners A & B and pinch them to the center. If you look at the final diagram, you'll notice now where corners A & B are.
- Using both hands and pinching your fingers, you can move the paper craft back and forth. It could be a neat puppet too! All you have to do is decorate it with eyes, a mouth, etc.
Sayings to put inside:
- God bless you
- You are special
- Jesus loves you
- I thank God that you're my friend
- You are the apple of my eye
- I have a promise for you to succeed