- package of felts
- hole punch (or something that can punch holes)
- assortment of pencils
- pencil topper pattern/template (available soon)
- Print the pencil topper template from your computer.
- Colour the picture you wish to use for your pencil topper (you can use more than one, if you wish).
- Cut out the picture (or pictures) you've coloured.
- Punch holes in the black circles on each tab.
- Carefully place onto the end of the pencil by pushing the pencil through each hole.
- You now have a beautifully decorated pencil topper!